Onsite Training Program
Do you want less time away from the office and no travel expenses? If so, AMWA’s most highly rated workshops and leaders can bring the learning experience to your location so that you can learn along with your co-workers.
- $5,000 per workshop. Discounts are available for scheduling multiple workshops.
- Workshop leader travel expenses (airfare, accommodations, and meals).
- Once an agreement is signed, there is a $2,500 cancellation or rescheduling fee.
Scheduling and Lead-Time
- 3 to 4 months prior to the workshop(s).
- AMWA workshops are 3 hours in duration.
- Download the complete list of available workshops here.
- Enrolled in the certificate program to which the workshop is applicable.
- Completed the pre-course assignments..
- Attended the entire workshop.
If the employee is not enrolled in an AMWA certificate program and wishes to do so, he/she can visit AMWA’s website to enroll. There is a 90-day window after the workshop in which to enroll in the certificate.
- The company will be invoiced for the workshops at the time of the agreement.
- A minimum of $2,500 is due at that time with the remainder due within 30 days.
- Post-workshop(s) AMWA will invoice the company for the workshop leader’s travel expenses.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.