Qualifications and Limitations
- Student membership requires that you are enrolled with at least 6 credit hours.
- Student members are required to provide proof of enrollment in an accredited institution of higher education (copy of current class schedule or registrar's receipt).
- Student membership will be limited to no more than 3 years, not necessarily consecutive.
- Student members may not hold office at either the national or chapter level.
- Student members receive the AMWA Journal in electronic format only (no hard copy without subscription)
- Student members do not have voting rights within the association.
- The student dues rate is $60 per year.
Student Membership Application
AMWA membership information