American Medical Writers Association Quarterly, Peer-Reviewed Journal
View the AMWA 2013 Media Kit.
The AMWA Journal is the offical publication of the American Meical Writers Association. Delivered quarterly to 5,300 AMWA members and Journal subscribers, the AMWA Journal aims to be an authoritative, comprehensive source of information about the knowledge, skills, and opportunities in the field of medical communication worldwide.
JOURNAL ADVERTISING RATES
Black and White
|Full page (6-3/4" x 9 1/4") or smaller
|Full page (inside back cover)
|One-half page (vertical) 3-1/4" x 9-1/4"
(horizontal) 6-3/4" x 4-5/8"
|One fourth page (3-1/4" x 4 5/8", vertical only)
*Full color available for full page, inside back cover only: Additional $500 per ad
AD CLOSING DATES AND JOURNAL MAILING DATES
|Spring (Vol 28, No. 1)
||January 15, 2013
|Summer (Vol 28, No. 2)
||April 15, 2013
|Fall (Vol 28, No. 3)
||July 15, 2013
|Winter (Vol 28, No. 4)
||October 15, 2013
Advertising Sales Contact
AMWA is pleased to be partnering with the YGS Group for advertising sales, including Annual Conference exhibitors, AMWA Corporate sponsorships, and AMWA Journal ad sales.
Natalie DeSoto, Advertising Sales Consultant
717-505-9701, ext 127
- Full page (6-3/4" x 9-1/4") non-bleed
- Full page with bleed (8.5" x 11" image area); 8.75 x 11.25" includes 1/8" bleed on all 4 sizes
- One-half page (vertical) 3-1/4" x 9-1/4"; (horizontal) 6-3/4" x 4-5/8"
- One-quarter page, vertical only (3-1/4" x 4-5/8")
- Please supply only TIFF, EPS, or PDF print-ready files. The YGS Group does not accept film or any native application file formats (Quark, MS Word, PageMaker, etc.).
- TIFF images should be 100%, 300 DPI minimum for halftones,1,200 DPI for line art.
- EPS files should be 100%, 300 DPI min. All fonts must be outlined, and all images must be provided, even if they are embedded in the file.
- PDF files should be submitted at 300 DPI or better, and all fonts must be embedded.
- Media accepted: CDs, DVDs, and digital files submitted via FTP. Submitted media will not be returned unless requested.
To expedite the art submission process, please use The YGS Group's FTP site. To access the FTP site, we recommend using an FTP client application such as Fetch (Mac), CuteFTP, and FTP Voyager (Windows).
FTP Login Information
(please note that login is case sensitive.)
Place files for upload in the "Ad Artwork" folder
Please notify Rachel Rohrbaugh at Rachel.Rohrbaugh@theYGSgroup.com with the filename and the date of upload.
Vol 24 No 4
Vol 23 No 3
Note: All advertising is subject to acceptance by the American Medical Writers Association and should be for products or services relevant to professional medical communicators.