Get started researching the exciting field of medical communication, advancing your career, or find a medical communicator.
Learn About the Profession
AMWA’s Toolkit for New Medical Writers is a comprehensive resource for individuals new to the field, or interested in learning more about the field of medical communication. It includes characteristics of successful medical writers, how to get started, educational opportunities, and so much more!
- Explore the Toolkit for New Medical Writers
Advance Your Career
AMWA offers a variety of career resources to help medical communicators find new opportunities, promote their services, and advance their careers.
- Find Jobs Online
- Promote Yourself in the Freelance Directory
- Locate Educational Opportunities
- Review Salary Surveys
Find a Medical Communication Professional
AMWA makes it easy for organizations to locate the right person for their projects. Whether it is for a one-time, long-term, or ongoing project, AMWA career resources can help.
- Post a Job on Jobs Online
- Find a Freelance Communicator in the Freelance Directory
- Outreach through Media Opportuntities