- Online Learning
Register to Take the Exam
Location: An IQT testing center near you! Visit https://www.isoqualitytesting.com/locations.aspx for the list of locations.
The MWC® Examination is administered via computer based testing (CBT) in a secure, proctored setting at Iso-Quality Testing, Inc. (IQT) testing centers across the globe. The 125-question, multiple-choice exam is administered, in English, over a 2.5 hour period.
Steps to Taking the MWC® Exam
1. Applicant receives email from AMWA with MWC Exam eligibility results.
2. If eligible, candidate pays MWC Examination Registration Fee through AMWA's website.
3. After receiving receipt from AMWA, candidate will receive a preregistration email from IQT with instructions to schedule an IQT Examination Appointment.
4. Follow IQT's registration process to select the location, date, and time for your exam.
5. After completing registration, print the Candidate Admission Letter and bring it with you to the testing center on the day of your Examination Appointment, along with a government issued ID.
6. Candidate prepare for the MWC Exam using the Candidate Study Guide.
7. Candidate arrives at the testing center at least 15 min before their scheduled appointment time and takes the MWC Exam.
8. Candidate receive results within 60 days of the test date.