Seven New Workshops Offered at the 2019 AMWA Conference
Monday, May 13, 2019
Seven new workshops will debut at the 2019 AMWA Medical Writing & Communication Conference. These workshops reflect AMWA’s commitment to expanding its educational activities to address documented gaps in knowledge and skills among medical communicators. The workshops focus on the areas of regulatory writing, scientific publications, continuing education for health care professionals, visual media, and medical editing.
- Lean Authoring
- Writing Clinical Study Report Lay Summaries—a Survivor’s Guide
- Writing the Clinical Study Abstract
- Best Practices for Developing Journal Manuscripts
- Principles and Practices for Developing Needs Assessments for Continuing Education Activities
- Writing for Visual Media: Best Practices
- The Medical Editing Clinic: Strategies to Hone Your Editing Skills
Explore the full workshop schedule by day and by focus area.