Top 5 Questions Overheard at the AMWA Exhibit Booth
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Posted by: Julia Shedlin
1. How can I find a great freelance medical writer?
Freelance directory: Find a professional freelance medical communicator in minutes with our easy to use directory search. These AMWA members can provide the attention and expertise your projects need.
2. My company needs to hire more medical writers, how do we do that?
Jobs Online: Posting a job or contract opportunity on Jobs Online is an efficient and cost-effective way to reach over 4,000 AMWA members.
3. How do I provide training for my medical writers?
Onsite Training: Bring AMWA's most highly-rated workshops and expert instructors to your location. Experience the most interactive and engaging learning experience AMWA has to offer without having to travel.
4. Where can I get online training for my medical writers?
AMWA Online Learning: Our online learning is here for you whenever you need it with on-demand videos, resource documents, and interactive learning activities.
5. How do I refresh/improve my writing skills?
Essential Skills Package: Master the Essential Skills of medical writing conveniently, and at a price that fits your budget. (On sale now - save $100 until May 31)