This year's program was developed with close attention to feedback from AMWA members and others in the medical writing community. The 2019 conference offers
- Nearly 60 education sessions, organized by content focus area
- A variety of networking opportunities — meet medical communicators across all settings to make new connections and gain fresh insights and perspectives
- New Med Write Talks — 10- to 15-minute presentations of compelling stories and calls to action
- 32 AMWA Workshops, 3-hour immersive learning experiences on a variety of topics, including six new workshops (additional fees apply)
- More than 60 roundtable discussions — share and exchange ideas in a small-group setting (additional fees apply)
View the conference program for detailed
event information. (final as of October 17, 2019)
Why should you attend?
Whether you're an employee or freelance medical writer, or a student interested in pursuing a medical communication career, the 2019 AMWA Conference offers incredible value. Choose a button below to download a document that outlines how the conference caters to your specific needs.
Employer support template
Download and use this template memo to help gain support from your employer to attend the conference. It provides the conference's key selling points, a cost breakdown, and other details that demonstrate its value.
We hope you take advantage of the many opportunities to advance your professional development at the 2019 conference. Questions? Contact email@example.com.