Pocket Trainings are mini-tutorials for medical communication professionals and are available exclusively to AMWA members.
- Best Practices for Writing CME Needs Assessments
- Connecting Constructively on LinkedIn
- Conversance with Fundamentals of Health Economics
- Creating Your Own Podcasts
- Editing and Organizing References in EndNote
- Editing Text and Reviewing Comments in Adobe Acrobat
- How to Find the Best Journal for your Scientific Manuscript
- LinkedIn Profiles Beat Resumes
- Mind Your Own Business with a Year-End Review
- Telling It Like It Is: Informed Consent in Plain Language
- Who's Who & What's What at MedComms
- Writing for Medical, Regulatory, and Legal (MRL) Review
Find AMWA Pocket Trainings now in AMWA Online Learning.